Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Where Am I Now?

Hello To ALL that read this.
May you be Richly Blessed in ALL that YOU do!
I have been very lazy in advertising My "Free" Websites for Fury2Wealth and FOCS .
But all my advertising that I did in the beginning of my online ventures has started getting attention. I am getting many more opt-ins lately. I still have my youtube channel,but haven't created any "new" videos of late.
I am on Twitter if you care to follow me there.As of this post I have 919 followers.
My Youngest Daughter and I are working on developing a Social Site called
What's On Your Mind? for anyone that wants to write any kind of stories for the world to read for free. There are also some decent apps available. I especially enjoy Chess Challenge with J2Play.
My mother has started online venture, and if you need some decent coffee or tea, there is some available there.
May All Your Dreams Be realized!
Remember: An it harm none, do what you will.

No comments: